Monday 10 September 2012

New Kaszazz product release

Well, due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to attend the Meadows Country Market last weekend, and I was disappointed that I was not able to catch up with the many visitors to my stall from last month who were coming back this month. My apologies for any inconvenience caused, but I look forward to catching up with you again in October.

The good news is that Kaszazz Team Training Day is on this weekend, which means there is a new product release coming next week too! Consultants are introduced to the products first, and are then ready to assist customers with any queries they might have about now to use them, techniques, etc, not to mention new demonstrations and workshops! Yippee!!! And if you have a few moments free, pop over to the Kaszazz website which has recently undergone some changes as well.

Although I had intended to have updated my workshop schedule before now, family illnesses have prevented me from spending much time on project samples, or my website, so with any luck I will put together a new schedule next week - including a selection of new workshops following the new product release. I'm sure there will be some fantastic Christmas themed projects, plus a few surprises just to keep things interesting!

Until next week, happy crafting,
:)
F



No comments:

Post a Comment