Monday 23 September 2013

Stocktake sale and diary dates

We had a fabulous time last Friday night, at my first super September stocktake sale! I still have a few things to sell, so might have another "10% off everything" sale later in the year...watch this space.

Looking forward to the Australiana Animal Card workshop, designed by Debbie Green, this Wednesday. I have two places left, so feel free to contact me within the next 24 hours if you wish to join in.

And the diary is filling up fast, so if you are thinking of hosting a FREE demonstration, please give me a call.  I am looking forward to catching up with many of you at markets and fairs over the next few months, including the Uraidla Producers Market (1st Sunday of the month), the Craft & Quilt Fair at Wayville (Thursday afternoon), and the Hope Valley Uniting Church Art & Craft Expo, to name a few, and there is always room for more!

Happy crafting,
:)
F


No comments:

Post a Comment