Tuesday 14 January 2014

TDU 2014 plus Velo-Fringe

Next week sees the start of the TDU 2014 here in Adelaide. It's currently 45` in the shade, so I hope it cools down by the time they have to start!!! Hard to believe just a few months ago I was in Annecy, France, cheering on the start (yes, standing right next to the start gate) of the penultimate stage of the 100th Tour de France! Just fantastic...ahhhhh!
I am preparing some 'cycling' themed workshops, as Adelaide is hosting the International Cycling Conference, in May this year. As part of the program, there will be a Festival, known as the Velo-Fringe, for all things cycling to be celebrated. So I decided that papercraft should be included as well. Feel free to send me an email with your contact details, and I will send you a copy of the program when it's released.
Safe cycling, and happy crafting!
:)
F

No comments:

Post a Comment