Friday 7 November 2014

November already?

Hi everyone!

It's been a few weeks since I posted, so hope you have all been busy crafting in the interim.

Our New Products Inspiration Day was so much fun - be sure to join us next time if you can! And a special thanks to Joy and Karen for helping on the day.

I have updated the Ascot Park workshop program - plenty of space in a lovely facility, so come along and bring a friend too!

I have received a few requests to run workshops in the evening, so I am currently thinking about holding a once a month evening session, offering both a scrapbook or card making project ie you get to choose your type of project. If this would interest you, please send me a little note, and I will try to offer the session at a time that suits most.

Until next time, happy crafting!
:)
F

No comments:

Post a Comment